Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: removing dot from servers/website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

ok Im sorry but Im not exactly understanding what the hell is wrong.... seriously... did he post anything at all out in the open on the forums or in any of the servers telling people to join his community???? from what Ive read from pasties original post it was pm's and sorry but I love this community and n/u is my home so ban me if you want but unless there is a lot of shit I dont know about, with the information given he didnt really recruit on our servers.... which is the rule...
    as some of you know a couple years ago me and drink it in started a gg server, well we sent out steam invites (as stated in onehits post) to our friends so if that is considered recruiting on our servers.... then I guess I need to be banned to.
    I am sorry I just think this thread has taken a wrong turn and A LOT of people are just going on to bash others here and all this is completely uncalled for. now if dot was recruiting in the servers fine, he shouldnt have been. but as someone I talked to last night (not naming anyone) but there is a lot about this situation that couldve been handle better or in a different way (sorry pasties and dot)
    Im just coming out and saying this but this truely disgusts me how some people are acting.

ps. Ive been up for almost 30 hrs now so when I wake up I may change this post
    I am sorry if anything I have said is wrong or I have spoke about things I dont understand... I am just going on how I am taking whats been posted here.
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 12-06-2010 at 06:39 AM.

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

I remember you and Drink's GG server.

I remember coming in it and killing you guys.

I DONT remember getting any kind of invite to join

At all.
    Carry your last name, Don't let it carry you !

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

Quote Originally Posted by Penatrater View Post
    I remember you and Drink's GG server.

I remember coming in it and killing you guys.

I DONT remember getting any kind of invite to join

At all.
    cause you wasnt on my friends list until we played there, not to mention it wasnt a mass invite... just a select few gg regs
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 12-06-2010 at 07:56 AM.

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

cant be the last as i want to address the iron fist comment he made......

if any of the owners here wanted to rule with an iron fist we sure as shit would not have the server tech for the last 6 years (me) working his ass off loading maps and what not for the first 5 yrs that there were no other people to help work on the servers. we would have said " fuckoff our servers our choice of maps. end of story" which was not the case in the least bit. i remember bending over backwards for both ZM and GG for new maps damn near on a weekly bassis while trying to recode a new kernal for our dedicated server to get a 1000fps out of it so everyones perfomance in game would improve, but hey that was back then right? not like i got divorced in the middle of it all and still here yrs later im doing what i do behind the scenes with out playing on the servers i do so much for.
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

This is the last msg that will be on this post.

I banned dot for 1 reason and 1 reason only. Not for starting a comm, not for msging ppl through steam/xfire/hotmail...IT was for recruiting through our website, I msgd DOT to let HIM know, because i wanted to give him the respect he deserved (instead of just joining our servers to find out that he is banned). He helped us out a lot, and i also liked dot. I didnt/dont want to ban him from anything, but if i cant control his movements on our website, than i dont want him on the damn thing. dot i personaly think that if you were in the same situation (and if your comm gets big enough, it will happen) that you would of done the same thing. If you noticed i didnt delete you from my steam or xfire, but at the same time, I have to look out for us....as anyone would do.

I did not post this to rat him out to anyone, I knew when i banned him there would be a shitstorm from his regs. I was not out to make enemies, or to be a h8r. I just wanted everyone to be clear why i did what i did. If i have made enemies so be it, IT was not my intention.

btw, I did not try to find any little piece of information i could find, there was 1 or 2 msgs on the website from dot to other players asking them to come to his server and play....he gave his ip and website info. this was enough information for me.
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

Thread Information