Not everybody hates a single person bird flu. (well maybe you because I know for sure everybody hates getting the flu but thats not the point.) The point is that you came on to this website and still are acting like a whiney little high school girl, and thats probably why Donkey is going at your ass the way he is.

My advice to you: I've been playing this game for over 4years now, I used to get banned for wall hacks for quite some time until I found NU, which I still got banned several times and was unbanned every time. Some admins that I know and I still talk to even tho they moved on from NU is that they said they specced me for hours and hours and came up with the conclusion that I don't cheat. Thats only part of my story but it sure as hell ain't my whole story but you get the point.

What you need to do is wait just like I waited all the times I got banned. Trust me it sucked but thats how the process goes.

Honestly, bird flu, I don't know your story, and I sure as hell don't care what your story. Words are just words unless you can back it up with proof. For example, I really doubt you play on a 55inch tv. Even tho I am probably wrong, but you see my point.

thread locked, im done with this bullshit